Qravity (QCO) ICO Rating 1 QCO = 0.0002 ETH
Product Name: Qravity (QCO) ICO
Product Description: Qravity is a decentralized content production and distribution platform where creators own and profit from their work.
Price: 1 QCO = 0.0002 ETH
Qravity is an entertainment production studio and distributor where decentralized creative teams get royalties for creating movies, games, music, and more.
Idea is interesting but the notion of a betting ICO might run into issues with regulations as it could be used as a platform of gambling (illegal in nature) and also classify this as security token under certain regulations.
User Review( votes)
- Very well-laid out white paper. The tokeneconimics are explained clearly as well as their interactions.
- The product is a nice blend between a project management tool for the creation of digital content and a distribtuin platform. The fact that creators get a portion of the revenue everytime someone buys content they helped create can boost earnings of individual creators like freelance or simply contractual writers, graphics designers and others.
- The team have extensive background in the field. The CEO has done sound design for Rockstart games and currently owns a 3D film production company ( Techtonic slides). They have a whole development team which is also nice ( Steelkiwi)
- Addition the preview of their pilot project animation about a robot city looks very nice.
- Tokenization, and in this example – Digital Content Tokenization, is one of the best use cases of blockchain. I know so many people who would switch away from UpWork and Freelancer when Qravity goes live.
- I’ve seen the gorgeous mockups and all the technical specifications in the white paper. Together with the fact that the team is assembled, I think the hard lifting is done. Now they just need to finish strong and bring this amazing project to life!
- The product is good. The team needs more experienced team members and advisors.
- Building decentralized studio to collect data and preventing fraud is challenge
- Biggest concern is how competitive the traditional entertainment industry is, particularly with nothing added to the old way of doing things all that revolutionary. Tough space to compete in without really flipping the game on its head.
- Couldn’t get to MVP. The idea is solid but some market problems are not really a problems. Besides the experience in entertainment sphere the IT team should be improved
Qravity provides a space for creative visionaries to collectively develop original monetizable digital content, including movies, music, games, e-books, and applications. The platform uses virtual tokens on the Ethereum blockchain to track digital content creation, distribute project stakes among team members, and bring Qravity-produced content finalized on Qravity directly to market. Blockchain technology makes the platform’s transactions transparent in terms of revenue, product distribution, and profit sharing. Generally speaking, Qravity improves collaboration and eliminates obstacles as producers and creators conceive, develop, and distribute unique content that consumers crave.
July 28 16:00-Aug 11 23:59 UTC
Aug 12 00:00 UTC-Sep 30 00:00 UTC
|ICO date:||Aug 12 00:00 UTC – Sep 30 00:00 UTC|
|Industry:||Marketing & Advertising|
|Description:||Qravity is a decentralized content production and distribution platform where creators own and profit from their work.|
|Features:||The platform uses tokens called Qravity QCO (QCO) for all monetary transactions. Anyone can buy these tokens with ETH during the Qravity ICO. After the token sale, QCO will be available on third-party exchanges. As the platform becomes more complex and introduces new functionalities, such as trading QCO and selling QCO to the platform, the Qravity contract will require to ensure the platform’s stability is not compromised.|
|Token Price||0.0002 ETH (0.118728 USD)|
|Token for sale||500,000,000 QCO|
|Token supply||1,000,000,000 QCO|
|Restricted countries||No restrictions|
|Know Your Customer||No|
|Bonus||During the PreSale: 30%|
Also published on Medium.